| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norfolk, Va in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 128.5mm (5.1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Norfolk, Va July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Norfolk, Va, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Norfolk, Va:
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW