| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norfolk, Va in October is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Norfolk, Va October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Norfolk, Va, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Norfolk, Va:
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW