Vs > Anadyr
Norfolk, Va vs Anadyr Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Norfolk, Va vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Anadyr vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Anadyr vs Vasilevici, Russia
Anadyr vs Brownsville, Texas, Usa
Anadyr vs Tahrir, Egypt
Lugansk vs Toulouse
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Marble Hill, Mo
Mumbwa vs Restauracion
Barcelona vs Greenwood, Sc
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Anadyr, Russia is approximately 7,048 km or 4,380 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Anadyr bearing 59.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 152.8° or SSE .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Anadyr has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Anadyr is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 22.7 °C (40.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 790.2 mm (31.1 in) more which is equivalent to 790.2 l/m² (19.39 US gal/ft²) or 7,902,000 l/ha (844,776 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Anadyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Anadyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Anadyr vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Aberdeen, Ms, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Przemysl, Poland
Norfolk, Va vs Damazin, Sudan
Norfolk, Va vs Jacobina, Brazil
Anadyr vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Anadyr vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Anadyr vs Senanga, Zambia
Anadyr vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Caratinga vs Kastamonu
Cozzo Spadaro vs Galuut
Irako vs Joensuu
Yuma, Arizona vs Mogadishu
Norfolk, Va vs Anadyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE