Vs > Chimbay
Norfolk, Va vs Chimbay Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Norfolk, Va vs Georgetown, Guyana
Norfolk, Va vs Helwan, Egypt
Norfolk, Va vs Ze Doca, Brazil
Chimbay vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Chimbay vs Llano, Tx, Usa
Chimbay vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Chimbay vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Covington, La vs Arbaat
Jiuquan vs Providenja Bay
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Kinston, Nc
Moutere Hills vs Indianapolis, Indiana
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Chimbay, Uzbekistan is approximately 10,084 km or 6,266 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Chimbay bearing 326.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 210.6° or SSW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Chimbay has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Chimbay is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4.9 °C (8.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1044.8 mm (41.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1044.8 l/m² (25.64 US gal/ft²) or 10,448,000 l/ha (1,116,961 US gal/ac) more. About 12 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Chimbay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Chimbay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chimbay vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Rasht, Iran
Norfolk, Va vs Camaguey, Cuba
Norfolk, Va vs Malacca, Malaysia
Norfolk, Va vs Craiova, Romania
Chimbay vs Monrovia, Liberia
Chimbay vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Chimbay vs Clark, Sd, Usa
Chimbay vs Ranong, Thailand
Honiara, Guadalcanal vs Deir Ezzor
Comodoro Rivadavia vs Dorohoi
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Parnaiba
Frankfurt Am Main vs Correntina
Norfolk, Va vs Chimbay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Chimbay