Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Norfolk, Va vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Norfolk, Va vs Holly, Co, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Franca, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Houma, La, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Voronez, Russia
Cita/ Kadala vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Cita/ Kadala vs Caribou, Me, Usa
Lanzhou vs Morehead City, Nc
Antalaha/ Antsirabat vs Puerto Plata
Ras Elnakb vs Aldan
Joao Pessoa vs Kadugli
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 10,076 km or 6,261 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 7.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 174.1° or S .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.7 °C (31.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.9 °C (39.4°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791.3 mm (31.2 in) more which is equivalent to 791.3 l/m² (19.42 US gal/ft²) or 7,913,000 l/ha (845,952 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.2° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Oita, Japan
Norfolk, Va vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Norfolk, Va vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Cita/ Kadala vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Cita/ Kadala vs V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
San Luis Obispo, Ca vs Mersing
Normanton, Queensland vs Barreiras
Cuzco vs Itaberaba
Kumasi vs Oshima
Norfolk, Va vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala