Vs > Dzardzan
Norfolk, Va vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Bushehr, Iran
Norfolk, Va vs Colonia, Uruguay
Norfolk, Va vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Norfolk, Va vs Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil
Dzardzan vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Dzardzan vs Cold Lake, Ab, Canada
Dzardzan vs Socotra, Yemen
Dzardzan vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Mansa vs Shendi
Vitoria Da Conquista vs El Obeid
Bora-Bora Motu vs Brockport W, Ny
Faro vs Maun
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 8,151 km or 5,065 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 16.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 172.5° or S .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Dzardzan is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 27.5 °C (49.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.7 °C (57.1°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 835.4 mm (32.9 in) more which is equivalent to 835.4 l/m² (20.5 US gal/ft²) or 8,354,000 l/ha (893,098 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.7° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Borzja, Russia
Norfolk, Va vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Norfolk, Va vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Norfolk, Va vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Dzardzan vs Mpika, Zambia
Dzardzan vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Dzardzan vs General Pico, Argentina
Dzardzan vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Paraparaumu vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Koror vs Auckland, Owairaka
Winnsboro, Sc vs Guiria
Sejmcan vs Chillan
Norfolk, Va vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan