Vs > Hatanga
Norfolk, Va vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Monmouth, Il, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Hatanga vs Mfuwe, Zambia
Hatanga vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Hatanga vs Irako, Japan
Hatanga vs Maracay, Venezuela
Tallin vs Korf
Kufra vs La Tuque, Qc
Essendon vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands
Kodiak, Alaska vs Hikone
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 7,908 km or 4,914 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 358.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 180.4° or S .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.4 °C (51.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.5 °C (44.1°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 863.7 mm (34 in) more which is equivalent to 863.7 l/m² (21.2 US gal/ft²) or 8,637,000 l/ha (923,353 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Norfolk, Va vs Grodno, Belarus
Norfolk, Va vs Zanjan, Iran
Norfolk, Va vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Hatanga vs Biskra, Algeria
Hatanga vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Hatanga vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Hatanga vs Himeji, Japan
Kahramanmaras vs Wakeeney, Ks
Watertown, Wi vs Golconda, Nv
Graz vs Uniontown, Pa
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Eyrewell Forest
Norfolk, Va vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga