Vs > Kotlas
Norfolk, Va vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Petauke, Zambia
Norfolk, Va vs Antsiranana, Madagascar
Norfolk, Va vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Córdoba, Argentina
Kotlas vs Mena, Ar, Usa
Kotlas vs Esperance (po), Australia
Kotlas vs Jhelum, Pakistan
Kotlas vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Raseiniai vs Uliastai
Karachi vs Braganca
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Barabinsk vs Tarboro, Nc
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 7,950 km or 4,940 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 314.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 205.2° or SSW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.7 °C (24.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 597.3 mm (23.5 in) more which is equivalent to 597.3 l/m² (14.66 US gal/ft²) or 5,973,000 l/ha (638,553 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.3° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Las Animas, Co, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Norfolk, Va vs Ciampino, Italy
Kotlas vs York, Pa, Usa
Kotlas vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Kotlas vs Jhelum, Pakistan
Kotlas vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Rio Branco vs Rivas
Irkutsk vs Jaskul, Kalmykia
Sasebo vs Pirenopolis
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Limassol
Norfolk, Va vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas