Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Norfolk, Va vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Norfolk, Va vs Cataguases, Brazil
Norfolk, Va vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Aputiteq, Greenland
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Waddington, Uk
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Kengtung, Myanmar
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Santo Domingo vs Klagenfurt
Iquique-Diego Aracena vs Pimentel
Porto-Nacional vs Lappeenranta
Louisville, Kentucky vs Fukushima
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 14,532 km or 9,030 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 74.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 59.3° or ENE .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 5.7 °C (10.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) more in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 589 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 589 l/m² (14.46 US gal/ft²) or 5,890,000 l/ha (629,680 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.3° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -8 (-14)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Norfolk, Va vs Eilat, Israel
Norfolk, Va vs Kenora, On, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Man, Ivory Coast
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Moanda, Gabon
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Kamishli, Syria
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hel, Poland
Villa Dolores vs Sachs Harbour, Nt
Imperatriz vs Tolanaro
Adana vs Lodgepole, Ne
Angra Dos Reis vs Rasht
Norfolk, Va vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills