Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Norfolk, Va vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Vlore, Albania
Norfolk, Va vs Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Norfolk, Va vs Morioka, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Anderson, In, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Mahackala vs West Point, Ga
Warren, Pa vs Ostersund-Froson
Gdansk vs Oshkosh, Wi
Dubai vs Goias
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,940 km or 8,662 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 68.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 62.7° or ENE .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.2 °C (4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.2 °C (22°F) more in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 237.7 mm (9.4 in) more which is equivalent to 237.7 l/m² (5.83 US gal/ft²) or 2,377,000 l/ha (254,117 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.1° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -14 (-24)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -10 (-17)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Norfolk, Va vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Norfolk, Va vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Warsaw, Poland
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bizerte, Tunisia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Maizuru, Japan
Rushville, Il vs Valladolid
Rome, Ga vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Guatemala City vs Tawau
Olivia, Mn vs Hightstown, Nj
Norfolk, Va vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)