Vs > Pecora
Norfolk, Va vs Pecora Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Monroe, Nc, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Sapporo, Japan
Norfolk, Va vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Pecora vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Pecora vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Pecora vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Pecora vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Cork (Ap) vs Reading, Pa
Camilo Daza vs Waco, Tx
Gioia Del Colle vs Charlottesville, Va
Tabora vs Wakamatsu
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Pecora, Russia is approximately 7,973 km or 4,955 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Pecora bearing 322.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 198.8° or SSW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Pecora has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Pecora is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.5 °C (31.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.6 °C (26.3°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 555.3 mm (21.9 in) more which is equivalent to 555.3 l/m² (13.63 US gal/ft²) or 5,553,000 l/ha (593,653 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Pecora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Pecora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pecora vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Apodi, Brazil
Norfolk, Va vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Nigde, Turkey
Norfolk, Va vs Cidade Vera, Brazil
Pecora vs Grazzanise, Italy
Pecora vs San Jose, Costa Rica
Pecora vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Pecora vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Gloversville, Ny vs Mcconnelsville, Oh
Highmore, Sd vs Musulipatnam
Milan vs Winton
Gedaref/ Azaza vs Manaia Dem Farm
Norfolk, Va vs Pecora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Pecora
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 718.1 kms (446.3 miles) NW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) W
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 777.2 kms (483 miles) W
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 788 kms (489.6 miles) W
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) S
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 496.5 kms (308.6 miles) SW
- Kotlas, Russia - 677.8 kms (421.2 miles) SW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 526.5 kms (327.1 miles) S
- Perm, Russia - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) S