Vs > Poltava
Norfolk, Va vs Poltava Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Vallenar, Chile
Norfolk, Va vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Norfolk, Va vs Wakamatsu, Japan
Norfolk, Va vs Ajan, Russia
Poltava vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Poltava vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Poltava vs Studsgård, Denmark
Poltava vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Phrae vs Laredo, Texas
Bowling Green, Ky vs Mito
Belgaum (Sambre) vs New Hampton, Ia
Hanoi vs Tontouta
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Poltava, Ukraine is approximately 8,242 km or 5,122 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Poltava bearing 309° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 219.1° or SW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Poltava has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Poltava is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.6 °C (13.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 564.8 mm (22.2 in) more which is equivalent to 564.8 l/m² (13.86 US gal/ft²) or 5,648,000 l/ha (603,809 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.7° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Poltava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Poltava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Poltava vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Okhotsk, Russia
Norfolk, Va vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Chapeco, Brazil
Poltava vs Salekhard, Russia
Poltava vs Szczecin, Poland
Poltava vs Zyryanka, Russia
Poltava vs Chapeco, Brazil
Alice Springs, Northern Territory vs Semnan
Oakland, Md vs Rio Branco
Brownsville, Texas vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd
Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta vs Fairmont, Mn
Norfolk, Va vs Poltava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Poltava