Vs > Vanavara
Norfolk, Va vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Limassol, Cyprus
Norfolk, Va vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Norfolk, Va vs Serrinha, Brazil
Norfolk, Va vs Wakayama, Japan
Vanavara vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Vanavara vs Kafironda, Zambia
Vanavara vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Vanavara vs Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Mar Del Plata vs Uzgorod
Loei vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord
Daru vs Cuiaba
Mersing vs Prins Christian Sund
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 9,202 km or 5,718 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 358.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 180.8° or S .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.2 °C (38.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 716 mm (28.2 in) more which is equivalent to 716 l/m² (17.57 US gal/ft²) or 7,160,000 l/ha (765,452 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Oulu, Finland
Norfolk, Va vs Chiang Rai, Thailand
Norfolk, Va vs Moundou, Chad
Norfolk, Va vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Vanavara vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Vanavara vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
Vanavara vs Claremorris, Ireland
Vanavara vs Paris, Il, Usa
Hot Springs, Va vs Fargo, North Dakota
Broadview, Sk vs Mildura, New South Wales
Monte Santo vs Alexandroupolis
Veraval vs Jeddah
Norfolk, Va vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara