Vs > Vologda
Norfolk, Va vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Norfolk, Va vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Norfolk, Va vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Bialystok, Poland
Vologda vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Vologda vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Vologda vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Vologda vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Hachijojima vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Olympia, Wa vs Aberystwyth, Wales
Port-Gentil vs Gothenburg
Stockton, Ca vs Mbala
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Vologda, Russia is approximately 7,820 km or 4,859 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 310.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 209.1° or SSW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 560.1 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 560.1 l/m² (13.75 US gal/ft²) or 5,601,000 l/ha (598,784 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Bor, Russia
Norfolk, Va vs Ancona, Italy
Norfolk, Va vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Norfolk, Va vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Vologda vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Vologda vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Vologda vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Vologda vs Tynemouth, England, Uk
Clarksville, Tn vs Lappeenranta
Boke vs Laurel, Md
Porto vs Mae Hong Son
Breves vs Sheridan, Wy
Norfolk, Va vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda