Vs > Zaporizhia
Norfolk, Va vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Port-Said, Egypt
Norfolk, Va vs Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
Norfolk, Va vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Kutchan, Japan
Zaporizhia vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Nagpur/ Sonegaon vs Franklin, La
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Malatya
Bora-Bora Vataipe vs Gela
Casper, Wy vs Zell Am See
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 8,395 km or 5,217 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 309.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 220.3° or SW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5.7 °C (10.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.4 °C (7.9°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 623.8 mm (24.6 in) more which is equivalent to 623.8 l/m² (15.31 US gal/ft²) or 6,238,000 l/ha (666,884 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.9° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Norfolk, Va vs Whitehorse, Yt, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Davis, Antarctica
Norfolk, Va vs Olekminsk, Russia
Zaporizhia vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Milos, Greece
Mossuril, Lumbo vs Iasi
Cocobeach vs Tot’Ma
Mt Cook vs Carnarvon, Western Australia
Dallas, Texas vs Santiago Del Estero
Norfolk, Va vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW