Vs > Znamenka
Norfolk, Va vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Norfolk, Va vs Markovo, Russia
Norfolk, Va vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Znamenka vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Znamenka vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Znamenka vs Batouri, Cameroon
Znamenka vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Juzno-Sahalinsk vs Oodnadatta, South Australia
Salta vs El Paso, Texas
Geilo vs Llano, Tx
Sao Simao vs Wiluna, Western Australia
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 8,196 km or 5,093 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 308° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 220.6° or SW .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 7.3 °C (13.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4 °C (7.2°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 572.8 mm (22.6 in) more which is equivalent to 572.8 l/m² (14.06 US gal/ft²) or 5,728,000 l/ha (612,361 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Norfolk, Va vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Norfolk, Va vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Norfolk, Va vs Venice, Italy
Norfolk, Va vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Znamenka vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Znamenka vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Znamenka vs Odense, Denmark
Znamenka vs San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Pretoria vs Columbus, In
Frederikshb vs Amite, La
Antalya vs Marion, In
Ho Chi Minh vs Turgay
Norfolk, Va vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka