Vs > Zyryanka
Norfolk, Va vs Zyryanka Climate & Distance Between
Norfolk, Va vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Norfolk, Va vs Iida, Japan
Norfolk, Va vs Pilar, Paraguay
Norfolk, Va vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Zyryanka vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Zyryanka vs Elista, Russia
Zyryanka vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Zyryanka vs Birni N’Konni, Niger
Eskridge, Ks vs Lhasa, Tibet
Joao Pessoa vs Mar Del Plata
Douglas, Isle Of Man vs Belterra
Ghazni vs Dubrovnik
- The distance between Norfolk, Va, Usa and Zyryanka, Russia is approximately 7,908 km or 4,914 mi.
- To reach Norfolk, Va in this distance one would set out from Zyryanka bearing 38.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Norfolk, Va bearing 161.4° or SSE .
- Norfolk, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Zyryanka has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Norfolk, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Zyryanka is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.3 °C (47.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.7 °C (53.5°F) less in Norfolk, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 867.8 mm (34.2 in) more which is equivalent to 867.8 l/m² (21.3 US gal/ft²) or 8,678,000 l/ha (927,736 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Norfolk, Va than in Zyryanka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Norfolk, Va relative to Zyryanka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zyryanka vs Norfolk, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Norfolk, Va vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Norfolk, Va vs Cara, Russia
Norfolk, Va vs Pichilingue, Ecuador
Norfolk, Va vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Zyryanka vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Zyryanka vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Zyryanka vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Zyryanka vs Castro, Paraná, Brazil
South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In vs Villa Dolores
Baruunkharaa vs Tak
Prairie Du Chien, Wi vs Independence, Ks
Nurnberg vs Gafsa
Norfolk, Va vs Zyryanka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Norfolk, Va
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Zyryanka